Human Resource Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will take the important role of contributing to laying the foundation of our company by looking out for the best talents on the market. You will be responsible for managing the 360-degree recruitment process, starting from writing appealing job descriptions to managing the whole candidate experience. You will build our employer brand, boosting our company’s image to the outside and attracting best talents. Further, we trust you in consulting our portfolio ventures in building up their hiring processes from scratch and establishing a well organized recruitment plan.
You will have the chance to learn how to build up great teams, bringing in your expertise to grow together with our venture!
As Covid-19 brought many challenges for all of us, we offer you the possibility to work on a fully remote basis, so that you can help us directly from your home!
If you are communicative, outgoing and you’re looking for an environment where to grow your recruitment skills, then you’re the perfect fit for us!
- Work side-by-side with the founders and HR team to understand their hiring needs and how to implement a successful recruitment plan
- Create captivating job descriptions in line with GründerAtelier’s strategy
- Post job descriptions across multiple career platforms and establish fruitful partnerships with universities and institutions
- Screen applicants and coordinate next steps in the recruiting process with qualified candidates
- Conduct first round interviews, screening for cultural and motivational fit
- Evaluate candidates and provide feedback, ensuring best candidate experience
- Be the reference contact for each candidate throughout the recruitment process
- Executive management of various operational HR tasks and responsibilities
- Graduated/About to graduate in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or a related field
- Prior work/internship experience in HR and Recruitment (experience in a Startup is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and empathetic nature
- Strong organization and execution skills
- Passionate, charismatic and enterprising personality
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
What’s in it for you:
- Learn how to build great teams of talented and driven people
- Enhance your recruiting and people management skills
- Take part in our journey in building up great companies with a 360-degree of how everything works in the startup world!
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Benefit from our mentorship program and learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with different backgrounds
- Flexibility to create your own working hours with a 100% work-from-home setup
- Frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and receive feedback