Digital Marketing Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
As an Online Marketing Strategy Intern, you will take an important part in building our company’s brand online. You’ll be responsible for implementing communications plans, closely collaborating with the Financial Analyst & Management team and creating engaging content to bring our brand image to the next level.
As Covid-19 brought many challenges for all of us, we offer you the possibility to work on a fully remote basis, so that you can help us directly from your home!
If you are a digital native and you are both creative and analytical, then you’re the perfect fit for us!
- Develop and implement the marketing/social media strategy for our social media channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and our blog on our website
- Ensure ongoing tracking of social media metrics for continuous improvement
- Manage day-to-day social media activities and create new content to boost our digital presence
- Help us establish and shape our brand within the investor and venture capital scene specifically in the healthcare sector
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as Human Resources, Design and the Founders
- Enrolled in your studies of Communication, Branding, Marketing or similar
- Experience working with social media marketing platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Medium)
- Eye for design and good storytelling, but also an analytical mindset
- Capable of adjusting the marketing strategy based on quantitative analysis
- Passion for writing creating content as well as writing insightful blog articles
- Interest in the Startup world, entrepreneurial mindset and proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain motivation while working remotely
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in photo/video editing is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Take part in our journey in building up great companies
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in banking, consulting and private equity
- expand your network within the Startup and Venture Capital scene
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in terms of where and when to work: all that matters to us is what you deliver!