Financial Analyst Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
We need an inquisitive and all-rounder financial analyst to be able to perform forecasts, valuation, market sizing, customer segmentation and equity scenarios for startups as well as to create professional reports for companies and individuals upon request. You will be asked to scout the market for new innovative startups, create presentations about different themes, help startups to restructure their business plan, presentation, and data room for new investment rounds. You will also have the opportunity to develop your own projects, such as new startup ideas or promising investment opportunities, to bring an added value to the company.
- Conduct project/startup quantitative valuations: DCF, multiple approach, past transaction analysis, VC Method, IRR, MIRR, NPV.
- Conduct project/startup qualitative valuations: Evaluate business ideas and startups by relying on pitch decks and financial figures.
- Research and create professional reporting about Healthcare trends, statistics, sector evolution, value drivers and upcoming waves of innovation.
- Build impactful presentations for internal and external use about different topics: services to include into GründerAtelier business, industry trends that are currently shaping the Europe market, market analysis for startups launching their products, competitive landscape for specific sectors and much more.
- Develop multiple-year business plans by evaluating intrinsic market potential on a case-by-case basis.
- Research investment opportunities and create detailed models to showcase their worth.
- Graduated/About to graduate with a degree in Finance, Business, Management, Mathematics or similar.
- Previous experience working in VC, Finance, Consulting, Equity Research or related fields (including Internship/Working Student positions).
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts and ability to develop models for investment opportunities regardless of the sector or area (CFA level I holder and above would be advantageous).
- Analytical mindset and ability to organize the work independently in a remote setting
- Strong interest in the Startup and Entrepreneurial world.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Tools.
What’s in it for you:
- The possibility to develop your own projects such as startups or investment opportunities that might bring value to the company and our society
- Take part in our journey in building up great companies with a 360-degree of how everything works in the startup world!
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Benefit from our mentorship program and learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in banking, consulting and private equity
- Flexibility to create your own working hours with a 100% work-from-home setup
- Frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and receive feedback