Graphic Design Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
We are looking to add a highly creative Visual Designer to our international and collaborative team! This is a fantastic opportunity to further broaden your portfolio through design skills, creative thinking, and visual communication. This is the perfect fit for you if you enjoy a challenge in developing the company’s strategy into quality designs within our brand identity!
*Covid-19 has brought many challenges for all of us – but we are used to thinking outside the box and come up with creative solutions. In order for you to become part of our team as soon as possible, we offer fully remote internship positions, so that you can start working straight from home!
- Get ready to collaborate with every single team in our organization to work on exciting ongoing and upcoming projects, including the Founders, Business Development, Marketing, Human Resources, Analysts, and clients
- Partner with Marketing to push forward the design of social media posts to boost our brand
- Immerse yourself in designing visually aesthetic materials to persuade our audience (i.e. presentations, reports, infographics, website, and company newsletters)
- Understand everything from the vision, goals, and products/services of a young startup and translate it into amazing designs
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree, ideally second year onwards
- Pursuing a major in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Architecture, Design, or similar
- A convincing portfolio of your work (examples: slide decks, infographics, website designs)
- Experience and familiarity with Adobe or Affinity programs
- A creative mindset and an excellent eye for design, detail, typography, color, and layout
- Experience in creating visually appealing PowerPoint or Google slides
- Excellent verbal & written English communication, presentation and organizational skill
What’s in it for you:
- Take part in our journey in building up great companies with a 360-degree of how everything works in the startup world!
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Opportunity to further build your portfolio with the freedom to bring your own ideas to life
- Learn from our Marketing & Design experts to develop your skills and knowledge
- Flexibility to create your own working hours with a 100% work-from-home setup
- Frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and receive feedback