Venture Analyst Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
This role fits within the new venture building division of the company. The intern will be focusing 3 months on the process of startup creation and development. The intern will be exposed to different fields: research, modelling, marketing, business development, taxation and incorporation. Problem and solution analysis, market sizing, monetization, business planning, financial modelling are a few of the areas that you will be touched upon.
We need an inquisitive and all-rounder analyst capable of performing modelling, generating good sales content as well as being able to grasp complex concepts and quickly apply them in a practical manner.
As a Venture Analyst, you will be able to work with the team to come up with innovative solutions to disrupt different industries. At the end of the internship, according to the result achieved, you might have the possibility to obtain equity ownership into the project you have developed.
- Conduct quantitative valuations: Market sizing, customer analysis, financial modelling, business modelling and more.
- Research on different topics and stakeholders calling to perform feasibility assessments.
- Report on new findings and market gaps in which to develop startups.
- Build impactful presentations for internal use about different topics. Since the division is new, it is also necessary to create internal documents to keep track of the development of the division and inform the other teams about new developments.
- Research investment opportunities in different fields. We are building startups but we also like to keep an open approach to project financing. Your ability to generate investment ideas using classical PE methodologies will be tested as well.
- Create Sales and investors deck for pitching purposes.
- Become an all-rounder when it comes to venture creation.
- About to Graduate in Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Business, or similar.
- Previous experience working in VC, Finance, Consulting, Equity Research, or related fields (Internship/Working student positions as well).
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts and ability to develop models for investment opportunities regardless of the sector or area (CFA level I holder and above would be advantageous).
- Analytical mind and ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interest in the Startup and Entrepreneurial world.
- Fluent in English. German or Chinese is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Tools.
What’s in it for you:
- Support cities to bring in highly innovative projects
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in banking, consulting and private equity
- Expand your network within the Startup and Venture Capital scene
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in terms of where and when to work: all that matters to us is what you deliver!