Business Development – DACH
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
As Intern in Business Development Germany you will be the key for our growth, representing GründerAterlier to entrepreneurs and founders.
Finding new interesting markets for our Atelier is your next challenge: any interesting region or city in Germany, where to play a key role is yours to find. GründerAtelier is ready to grow across new markets, and you will support us in discovering the relevant players in the ecosystem, exploring the Startup scene.
You will take care of elaborating a go-to-market strategy for each region you consider relevant for growing our business. Based on your research and assessment, you will get in touch with driven founders, investors and most important institutions with the goal of establishing fruitful partnerships and finding new ventures for our portfolio.
As Covid-19 brought many challenges for all of us, we offer you the possibility to work on a fully remote basis, so that you can help us directly from your home!
If you are an ambitious, confident and forward-thinking mind, then you’re the perfect fit for us!
- Analyse the market and understand who are the major key players within the Startup scene
- Carry out in-depth market research on the German market
- Look out for new interesting opportunities to enrich our venture portfolio
- Elaborate a targeted go-to-market strategy for each region to be presented to the board
- Connect with the Startup scene by pitching GründerAtelier to founders as well as institutions, establishing promising relationships
- Enrolled in your studies of Business, Marketing or similar
- Strong interest in the Startup world and in scouting promising ideas
- Highly motivated to expand your existing network with influential connections
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive can-do attitude
- Strong ability to develop good long-term relationships – you always know what is the right thing to say to people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of Google Slides or PowerPoint
- Fluency in German (and English), other languages are a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Support cities to bring in highly innovative projects
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in banking, consulting and private equity
- Expand your network within the Startup and Venture Capital scene
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in terms of where and when to work: all that matters to us is what you deliver!